The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the websitewww.neatens.co.in You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- 1. The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Neatens Group shall refer to Neatens Consulting Group. The term Site refers to www.neatens.com.in www.natens.co.in owned and monitored by Neatens Consulting Group.
- 3. Neatens Group may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. Neatens Group may monitor access to the Site.
- 4. Neatens Group does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- 5. Similar to Some jurisdictions which do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability, some of the above limitations may also not apply to the User of Neatens Group expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- 6. Neatens Group shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- 7. Neatens Group may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Neatens Group reserves all the rights to change the terms and conditions applicable to use the site such changes are placed on the site immediately upon the notice.
- 8. In no event will Neatens Group be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Neatens Group website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- 9. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Neatens Group harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
10. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Neatens Group disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
11. Neatens Group makes no warranty that (a). The site will meet your requirements (b).Persistence, timely, secure, or error-free basis (c) the results obtained from the use of the Site or any services offer through the Site will be accurate or reliable .
12. The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Neatens Group. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Neatens Group reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.